ZAP Match Cricket Batting HelmetRegular price Rs. 1,845.00
ZAP Match Cricket Helmet is at home with test cricket as it would be in friendly cricket. It comes with Koroyd core protection against those hard-hitting bouncers and some nasty beamers. Plus, the composite design consisting of Polypropylene and Polystyrene material ensures outer and inner shell protection respectively. With the addition of a high-grade steel visor, it safeguards your ear, eyes, and jaw completely.
It also puts an end to unwanted suffocation by ensuring great air circulation through advanced air vents.
With a lightweight material build, you can manage your head and body balance comfortably. This becomes a deciding factor in marathon innings where you have to bat for long hours.
The Inside padding comes with high shock absorbing power and the premium grade fabric material which absorbs sweat while playing. The padding also gives a superior fit and prevents the helmet from unnecessary movement.
The strap of this helmet is made from non-toxic quality material and provides high adjustability. In short, this helmet covers all aspects so that you can focus on the game and keep the scoreboard running.
- Koroyd core for maximum protection
- Polypropylene outer shell material for exceptional impact resistance
- Polystyrene inner shell material dissipates and absorbs shocks across the entire shell
- High-Grade Titanium Visor for facial protection
- Non-toxic and premium quality velcro straps for adjustability
- Twin-featured inner fabric made of high sweat absorbing material with a special mesh that assists in faster sweat evaporation
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate foam pads with ventilated airflows are known for sturdiness and high durability. Regarded as the best material to withstand high impact without cracking or breaking.
- Quick wicking padding with Anti-Bacterial Surface to increase durability
- Advance air vents for better circulation
- Lightweight premium quality built to ensure head and body balance
- Ergonomic design for swift head movement