Returns & Replacements
It's ok to change our minds.
If you are here, stop worrying! ZAP will accept returns and replacements, items in new condition, unused, unaltered, with tags, free from damages, and in their original packaging.
No question asked—Hassle-Free Returns—15 days period.
Our replacement policy allows you to get a complete replacement of the product within the 15 days window if it is found to be defective or damaged and is not in accordance with specifications as advertised. The product must be in unused condition.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We make every effort to deliver the finest possible service and provide you with a memorable and enjoyable experience. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it to us for a full refund of the merchandise value or get a replacement of the same product within 15 days of receiving it.
It is on the house, and we are picking up the tab to make your return as straightforward and inexpensive as possible.
*Depends upon the serviceable pin code
What To Do
Returns and Replacements
Follow these steps if you wish to start your free return or replacement:
- Please click here or visit www.zapcricket.com/a/returns
- Fill in the required details such as Order Number and Email ID
- Choose the item you want to return or replace
- Select the refund method and submit the request
- Pickup will be done on the same address
Follow these steps if you have registered and wish to cancel your order:
- Select "My Account" from the quick links menu.
- Go to your order history and choose the item you want to cancel
- Select Edit or Cancel from the table menu.
- Cancel your order in the new window that has opened
Note that we fulfill & ship all orders in 24 hours. If the order you wish to cancel has been shipped, we cannot cancel it.
Specifically for Kashmir Willow Bat Purchases:
Wood from Kashmir has a different characteristic than wood from England. Even though the faces of these bats have been pressed to provide a robust, resilient surface, some surface cracks and indentations are likely to emerge in usage. Such blemishes should be overlooked; they are common in this type of wood and will not detract from the overall performance.
- All Refunds and Replacements should be claimed within 15 days of receipt of the product.
- Our Returns and Replacements Policy will not cover any damage caused by misuse or neglect.
Returning Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Products
Any damage, defective and incorrect item claim must be notified to us within 48 hours (2 days) of delivery, along with your e-mail address and phone number, as well as the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail.
Customer Service will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return/replacement. If you do not contact Customer Service within time, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
We will arrange for the consumer to return the damaged, defective or incorrect merchandise for free, and we will provide a complete refund.
- All things to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (e.g., bats must be packed in the original shoe box and returned) and must not be broken or tampered with.
- We will initiate reverse pickups within four business days from the date of request.
- Your request for returns/replacements will be processed once the item(s) have been received.
- When it comes to refunds, banks typically take 7-10 business days to execute a refund once we have initiated it.
- If you request a replacement, we will ship your new order to you within 3-5 business days after receiving the previous shipment.
- Goods that are customized adapted, or bespoke can only be returned if faulty. They cannot be replaced. We take good care while providing you a customized bat.
- ZAP reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith returns. Returns received for size must be accepted in new and unworn condition. All tags and labels must be attached.